USA Oncology Centers remains committed to being your trusted and reliable medical professionals during this crucial time.
As medical professionals, our patient’s health and safety remain our top priorities. We have been closely monitoring this evolving situation and putting precautionary measures in place to ensure the safety of our staff and facility, while keeping our services open and available for the patients in need of continuous treatments.
We are truly committed to the safety and well-being of each of our patients and will make it our due diligence to ensure the absolute safest possible care is delivered.
Our Precautionary Measures:
- Taking all necessary precautions to protect the health and well-being of our patients and staff
- Ensuring medical equipment is cleaned and disinfected thoroughly before, during, and after each patient visit
- Pre-screening our patients prior to their appointments
- Conducting on-site wellness checkups to verify the health of each patient before treatment
- Increasing precautions at our clinics located in areas in state of emergency
- Increasing sanitation of high-traffic areas
- Emphasizing the importance of employee’s personal hygiene
Don’t Delay Treatment
While it’s important to understand the risks of COVID-19 exposure, we are keeping our services available for our patients as their health and well-being is our top priority. Due to the nature of cancer treatment and the potential for the condition to become more complicated, we encourage our patients to continue with their treatment plan to avoid developing any serious issues.
With the help of our team of skilled medical professionals, combined with the support from our administrators and technicians, we are prepared to do anything we can to reassure your safety when receiving treatment from us. That’s why we are now offering online consultations. This allows you to discuss your treatment options before you come in for an appointment, minimizing your exposure risk and ensuring you get the treatment you need.
If you have any concerns regarding your treatment, don’t hesitate to contact us at 855.870.4747.
We’re here for you
We believe that the patient-doctor relationship is at the core of medicine. We’re here to help you through your cancer journey - emotionally, physically and financially.Schedule Online